Our website: https://www.mhimmo.ch/
The website is published by Mickaël Hofmann
Agence Mickaël Hofmann
Rue de Lausanne 79
+41 (0) 27 322 01 01
It is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
59100 Roubaix – France.
Photo credits :
Data collection and processing:
This site may collect personal data (first and last names, phone numbers, email and/or IP addresses)
We use this data:
- For statistical purposes (information on website traffic and usage, access pages and requests directing to the site, IP addresses)
- To respond to your requests made through forms found on the site (first and last names, phone numbers, email and IP addresses)
Data provided in our forms:
When you contact us using a contact form on our site:
- Your message is sent to the person responsible for your request (site technical manager, department head, training manager or administrator)
Your data (email address, first and last names, and messages are archived while communication is ongoing, for a maximum of up to three years)
Deleting your personal data
At any time you may request that we delete your personal data and transfer data archived on our site by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using our site may result in cookies being saved:
- Created by our host (_240plan and _240planBAK) – https://www.ovh.com/
- Created by the script dedicated to gathering consent for cookies (_tarteaucitron) – https://opt-out.ferank.eu
- Created by wordpress, our publishing software (wordpress_test_cookie) – https://wordpress.org/
In addition, the site uses third-party services that may result in cookies being installed on the user’s computer.
A cookie is a small file that saves information about how a given computer behaves on a website. The data collected is used to save information for the next time the computer visits the site.
Refusing to install cookies may prevent the user from accessing certain services. Users can use the following settings to prevent the installation of cookies:
- For Internet Explorer: in the tools menu (gear icon in the upper right-hand corner)/internet options. Click on Confidentiality and select Block all cookies. Click OK.
- For Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button and then on the Options menu. Click the Privacy tab. Set the Save rules to: use personalised settings for your history. Untick the box to disable cookies.
- For Safari: Click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser (the gear image). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the Confidentiality section, click on Content settings. You can disable cookies in the Cookies section.
- For Chrome: Click on the menu icon in the upper right-hand corner of the browser (the three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the Confidentiality section, click on Preferences. You can disable cookies in the Confidentiality tab.
Some third-party tools show behavioural advertisements, but you can use this service to view the data you share with them.
List of third-party services that may be used on this site:
This site uses third-party services from external service providers. We encourage you to read their policies for the collection, use and processing of your data.
- Google Analytics
External links and data integration:
This website contains hypertext links to other sites. We are not able to verify the content of sites visited in this manner, and thus we accept no liability for them.